The vivicare promise
We are a privately owned company run by moms and dads. We don't answer to corporate managers, and we don't worry about quarterly profits. Our focus has been the same since we started in 2009: Realize potential for all children.
Click to watch Kendall's story...
the vivicare difference
- Vivicare nurses are proficient in high-tech care, complete a skills checklist unique to your child, and interview with you before being assigned.
- Accept all insurances, including Texas Medicaid, Dallas Children's, Cook Children's, Superior, Amerigroup, Molina, BCBS, Aetna, United, Cigna, etc.
- We choose among our more than 500 nurses to match your child's specific medical needs and schedule to build a qualified team.
- Vivicare is locally owned and operated by the same people you speak with every day (or night). We don't have employees- we have partners.
- Our proprietary software system enables better communication, a focus on goal achievement, and more timely care for your child.
- What drives us? Seeing kids get better. Some things are more important than money.