the vivicare promise
We value our clinical teammates as equal partners in our mission to move kids along their care continuum. Our goal is to attract great people and convince them that Vivicare is the last place they will ever want to work.
Watch Tammy's story...
the vivicare difference
- Vivicare team members are eligible for great benefits including health insurance and 401K with matching (click here for details).
- We offer competitive pay based on skills and performance.
- Flexible schedules are available so you can balance the rest of your life!
- Vivicare is locally owned and operated, so we can make decisions based on what is right rather than restrictive corporate policies.
- Our proprietary software system enables easier documentation and better communication.
HIRING PEDIATRIC PRIVATE DUTY NURSES — RN & LVN POsitions
You deserve steady work and good pay. At Vivicare Health Partners, we have children in your area, right now, ready for you.
We’re hiring registered nurses (RN) and licensed vocational nurses (LVN). We’re searching for caring clinicians with G-button, trach, and/or vent experience. We REQUIRE at least one year hands on pediatric nursing experience.
In Texas, Vivicare has earned the highest reputation among private duty nurses for our honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We are a locally-owned and operated organization seeking to provide rewarding, lifelong careers for our nurses.
- RN or LVN License with TX BON
- One Year Pediatric Home Health Experience
- Current CPR certification
Here’s what nurses say about working for Vivicare:
“The best working relationship ever! Very sincere in caring for nurses and clients. We work a great part of our lives, so it’s nice to work in peace and happiness surrounded in professional excellence.”
“Best nursing agency I have ever worked for. They treat nurses extremely well. Pay rate is great. Any time I've ever had an issue, it has been dealt with immediately.”
“Love them so much! They're number one goal is to think outside the box and improve communication and care between the office, families and nurses!”
“Vivicare is a wonderful company to work for. The owners care about their nurses and go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. They are very passionate about keeping the families happy and well staffed.”